Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally Free Time

So after a very boring one week long landscaping job I'm finally free to do whatever I want, which means I can start working on things. I'm currently in the midst of writing a script for out next short which will hopefully get filmed some time this week. I hope to have it all done by Saturday, but it depends on my friends schedules and whether or not they feel like it. It's a bit frustrating working with them at times, but whatever, moving on. I've got a lot of ideas ready for when we start making horror shorts, so as soon as we can meet up with our director we'll be able to get that started, which I'm really excited about. I've never tried making/acting in any horror shorts before, so it'll be a totally new experience for me. I feel like it will help my abilities grow and make me better at what I do. Unfortunately I haven't really started any art projects, or any projects in general lately. I haven't even really had time to be on my blog, but now that I have more time you can expect that to change. I'm going to try and update this more, and be able to show more projects instead of just talking about them. That's all for today, I hope I'll have more to say next time.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your next short. Good luck filming it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horror, eh? Sounds interesting, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the free time man! Make the most of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta wait another week for free time

    ReplyDelete