Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rendering Issues, Also Good News

So, the video that I'm currently editing is the first video with my new camera, as expected I've run into some issues with rendering.  I'm still trying to figure it all out, so hopefully by tomorrow it will be released, I'll be making a blog post for it as soon as it's done.  Now time for the good news, our CreepypastaTV is coming along nicely, we should be meeting early next week to discuss what videos we want to start with and how we want to go about making it all.  We've recruited one more actor to help fill some roles and we have some contacts for finding locations to film.  I've got a pretty good feeling about all this, so hopefully it will all work out nicely.  That's about all I have to report for now, this week is pretty busy for me so I may not be able to update this much.  See you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, new equipment means new equipment problems. I'm sure you'll fix it in no time, though. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will surely be a great thing, good luck!

    ReplyDelete